LiDAR data processing
XEOS Imaging offers a wide range of LiDAR data products:
- Adjusted and classified LiDAR points: Classes vary depending on the client’s needs (ground, water, buildings, roads, bridges, power lines, etc.)
- Digital terrain models : a representation of the bare-earth surface.
- Digital surface models : a representation of the ground surface, buildings, vegetation, etc.
- Contour lines : a representation of the topography of the land by generating isometric lines.
- Digital twin city : For projects that combine aerial photography and LiDAR surveys, XEOS Imaging can generate a realistic 3D representation of a city: a 3D digital twin. Using a web browser, you can navigate and map the area, take measurements and develop multiple interactive 3D applications.
For a free evaluation and personalized technical advice to better delineate your requirements: